With plenty of time spent traveling, relaxing at home, or on vacation this holiday, why not wrap 2014 up with a good book? This year has offered so many great works, from Amy Poehler’s highly anticipated Yes, Please to Andy Cohen’s highly entertaining The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year, and you’ll have plenty of chances to read (laugh, and learn) your way into the New Year. Whether you’re into Young Adult novels, memoirs, or pop culture-centric essays, check out our slideshow to see what books you’ll be cuddling up to this holiday.
The Social Climber’s Bible will teach you everything you need to know to become a pro Mountaineer:
– The Art of Social Climbing at gallery openings, cocktail parties, and funerals
– Social Climbing as a family
– How to handle sex, dating, marriage, and love
– Your social climbing IQ and how to improve it
– How to spot a Big Fish, Whale, Turtle or Unicorn, and what they can do for you
Originally published on SheFinds.com